Home › Forums › Scholarship, Fellowship Opportunities and Academic Programs › Call for Applications: ICNC/Rutgers free online course, People Power: The Study of Strategic Nonviolent Resistance
- July 25, 2018 at 4:28 am #155200
This is a featured organizational post on PCDN (please cite PCDN as the source of the posting in your application)
Apply by August 31 for a Free and Moderated Online Course on Civil Resistance!
The International Center on Nonviolent Conflict, in partnership with Rutgers University International Institute for Peace, is pleased to announce a call for applications for an eight-week, moderated online course: “People Power: The Study of Strategic Nonviolent Resistance.”
This free, moderated course will take place on ICNC’s online learning platform, from September 6 to November 1, 2018.
What type of participants will thrive in our course:
We are accepting up to 50 participants from all over the world for this online learning experience. Participants should have strong motivations to learn and apply their civil resistance knowledge, be willing to engage with other participants, and be comfortable writing, sharing and speaking in English.
What we offer:
- Access to resources on civil resistance
- Moderation by established experts in the field
- A signed certificate of successful participation to all qualified candidates who request it
- Optional academic credits through Rutgers University, Graduate School (This will involve both a fee and additional assignments. See more details on application form.)
Please visit our information page for a full course description and to apply!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.